This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

New papers and thread

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010



The past year has been an eventful one. The process of planning a wedding was certainly not lacking in creativity, but it also included a fair amount of stress. I designed save-the-date cards, invitations, menus, programs, and announcements. The invitations were even hand bound into mini books — no small task, for sure. And I letterpress printed and hand bound our guest book as well. After returning from the wedding and honeymoon, I took a few months to relax and rebound, and as a result my art making slowed.

But 2010 has started off right. I am off to a fresh start, and I have some cheerful new materials to incorporate into my work. The photo above shows some decorative papers that I selected on a trip to Paper Source in Washington DC a few months ago. And the bookbinders thread below came from Oblation Papers & Press, a delightful store that Tony and I visited on our honeymoon in Portland, Oregon.

Throughout the past few weeks, I've already put some of these papers and threads to good use. I have several new books that I'm looking forward to showcasing in the upcoming days, and many more books in the works. Please stay tuned for new posts, as well as the upcoming launch of my Etsy store.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 31, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Love the paper! I wanted to stop by a paper place near Adam's new apartment today (broadwaypaper.com), but sadly they're closed on Sundays. :( Hoping to make it there next time and will report back!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP