This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

A big birthday sale in my Etsy shop

>> Thursday, August 14, 2014

Handmade books by Katie Gonzalez of linenlaid&felt in Nashville

For the first time ever, I'm hosting a sale in my Etsy shop. In celebration of my birthday this month, I've put more than a dozen books on sale. 
Throughout August, you'll save up to $20 per book on my high-quality hardcover Coptic bound books and a few other styles. Take a look at the sale section, and pick out your new favorite journal.

This sale will help me make room in my studio for some of the new designs I've been working on. You can see some of those books in my shop now, and I'll be adding more throughout the month (like 
new leather Instagram photo albums, hardcover books with my original screenprinted patterns, and softcover notebooks) so check back often. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP