This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

A very special paper delivery

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011


While I was in Raleigh for The Handmade Market, I had the opportunity to meet the women behind my favorite online paper shop, Paper Mojo. They have an amazing selection of papers for sale, exceptional customer service, and a lively facebook page. So when I knew that I'd be heading down to their neck of the woods for the market, I invited them to stop by my booth to say hello. After chatting online for months, it was so nice to meet them in person.  Megan even took a few pictures of my work and featured me on the Paper Mojo blog.  


I also placed a new paper order with them a few days before The Handmade Market, and they happily hand-delivered my papers to me at the show. I'm incredibly excited about this newest assortment of papers. I selected a few of my tried-and-true favorites, like the gold and silver coated lokta papers and the papers printed with the metallic chrysanthemum patterns.  I also picked out a few new papers, like the dramatic marbled papers shown above.  

Overall, my order was pretty heavy on the blues and greens since I had a particular book in mind while making my selections.  One of my best friends, who I've known since the first day of kindergarten, will be getting married at the end of May.  I'll be making a very special wedding guest book for her, which will coordinate with her wedding colors.  I'm really looking forward to getting started on this book for her, but most of all I'm excited to be her matron of honor and standing next to her as she marries the love of her life.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP