This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

Saying goodbye

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011



At the end of the month, I'll be saying goodbye to my former portfolio website. Designed during my senior year of college, my website was filled with examples of my photography, graphic design, drawing, painting, and handmade books. I spent months tweaking and perfecting the design of the site, but once I graduated I neglected to update it with new work. And aside from the outdated portfolios, both the design and domain name prominently featured by maiden name. Now that I've been a happily married woman for a year and a half, it's high time for me to let go of kathryngarner.com.



Although my work will no longer be available on my former website, you can now view my updated portfolios right here at linenlaid&felt. You can access my graphic design and fine art portfolios in the links section of the left sidebar. My photography portfolio can be viewed on flickr.



I will continue to post photos of my new handbound books regularly on this blog, but you view some of the books I bound in Italy and during college as part of my Flashback series.  You can also view some new photo slideshows of my work by clicking on the handmade books and custom orders tabs above.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP