This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

Sneak peek from the studio

>> Monday, February 7, 2011



This book likely hasn't arrived at it's new home yet, so I don't want to share photos of the completed book now and ruin the excitement. But I couldn't resist sharing a few photos taken in my studio while working on this custom baby book.



All of the pages were designed by me, and include spaces to record special memories and envelopes to preserve keepsakes. I even created handmade photo corners using the same paper used for the cover, so the parents-to-be can fill the pages of the book with photos once their little girl arrives.



8 comments:

AshleyRae February 8, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

wow, this is gorgeous! great job on the custom photo corners & the little keepsake pouch.

Katie February 8, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Thank you so much! I'm loving the way the photo corners turned out too. I think they really tie the whole book together.

Diana Maria February 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

oh.
my.
goodness.

wow!

Katie February 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Thanks, Diana! Glad you like it! :) I can't wait to post some pictures of the finished product.

Debbie July 15, 2013 at 3:16 PM  

I just found your blog on a search through Google for homemade baby book and just wanted to tell you that this is gorgeous!

My 7 year old daughter and I are in charge of making a book to celebrate her grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary and I was looking for some tutorials and ideas.

I shall continue to browse your wonderful blog. :)

Katie July 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM  

Hi Debbie,

Thank you so much for your kind complements and for taking a look at my blog. I hope that some of the pictures I've shared here will help inspire ideas for the anniversary book you'll be making.

If you're looking for tutorials, you might want to take a peek at this list of bookbinding tutorials: http://www.bookbindingteam.com/p/tutorials-kits.html

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. And thanks again for stopping by!

Cheers,
Katie

Debbie July 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM  

Thank you so much Katie! What a fabulous resource. This is going to be fun. :)

Katie July 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM  

You're very welcome, Debbie! Glad to help out. Feel free to send me a picture of how your project turns out when you finish. I'd love to see it. :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP